Consumer Panel of 36 respondents between the ages of 24-56, over 6 weeks of using the AHA Body Reset Scrub up to 3 timers per week.
- 91% said their skin looked brighter
- 89% said their skin felt smoother
- 86% said their skin looked more even toned
Say hello to our NEW super cute 150g supercharged AHA body scrub with a combined formula of plant based actives at a level of 10% to smooth YOUR skin and Liquid Shea to HYDRATE. A gentle, yet effective body scrub that is suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and acne prone types.
Now in a NEW sustainable pack that is 100% recyclable and biodegradable, including the cap. Use as is or refill your jar! How GREEN is that?
This is one-of-a-kind body scrub for brighter, even-toned skin from the first use. A gentle vegan body scrub that uses natural acids and beads from pumice (free from micro plastic beads) to slough off dead skin cells and restore your body to smoothness. Works from the first application to visibly make rough, dry skin a thing from the past. Ongoing use banishes dullness and promotes glowing skin.
- Natural Liquid Shea: Excellent moisturiser, helps to retain the elasticity of the skin by soothing and anti-irritant. ECOCERT and Nature Compliant Shea Liquid.
- Malic Acid: Helps skin appear less blotchy, gentle yet effective. Removes dead skin cells.
- Citric Acid: Works by exfoliating the upper layer of dead skin cells to help clean pores, even skin tone and soften and smooth the skin. May help with mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores and dark spots. Comes from citrus fruits like lemons or oranges.
- Lactic Acid: Help reduce the appearance of acne scars, age-related spots and pigmentation. Smooths the skin and improves texture.
- Glycolic Acid: Good exfoliator, and helps to clear clogged pores and signs of premature ageing.
- A gentle but effective exfoliator made from ground volcanic stone. Will buff away dry or dead skin cells to reveal softer, smoother, glowing skin.
100% Natural, Cruelty Free and Australian Made
FREE from Sulfates and Parabens